- 2 eggs
- 2 cups reduced‐fat (2%) milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 bananas
- 5-6 strawberries
- In base of Power Chef™ System fitted with paddle whisk attachment, combine eggs and milk. Cover and pull cord until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar to Power Chef™ System.
- Replace cover and pull cord until ingredients are fully combined.
- Use batter immediately or store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- Heat Chef Series 12″/30 cm Nonstick Griddle over medium heat.
- Cook pancakes about 2 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- Cut bananas using Slice N’ Wedge fitted with slice insert.
- Cut strawberries using Slice N’ Wedge fitted with wedge insert.
Serve topped with fresh fruit and Homemade Chocolate Syrup.
Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- ¼cup unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon‐Vanilla Seasoning
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. light corn syrup
- Combine all ingredients into 1‐Qt./1L Micro Pitcher.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Microwave on high power 1 minute.
- Stir well and serve over pancakes.
Store in refrigerator up to 4 weeks.
If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it!
~ Carrie A Medford
P.S. – If you love to cook, be sure to visit and like my ‘Cooking With Carrie’ Facebook Fan Page where I share all sorts of cooking tips, tricks and secrets!