Southwest Chicken Chili
- 2 medium onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and quartered
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 28-oz./800 g can whole tomato
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 15-oz./425 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp. Simple Indulgence Southwest Chipolata Seasoning blend
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
1. Place onion, garlic and peppers into base of Power Chef™ System, fitted with blade attachment, cover and pull cord until roughly chopped.
2. Transfer onion mixture to base of TupperWave Cook-It™ 2¼-Qt./2.25 L Bowl along with oil, stirring well to combine. Cover and microwave on high power 3 minutes.
3. Place tomatoes into base of Power Chef™ System, fitted with blade attachment, cover and pull cord to process until chopped.
4. Stir tomatoes, salt, chicken, black beans and seasoning blend into onion mixture in TupperWave Cook-It™ Bowl. Cover and microwave on high power 10–12 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
~ Carrie A Medford
P.S. Looking for a fun, rewarding way to earn extra money? Join my team today!