Pasta is such a versatile dish; one can have it for breakfast or as an evening snack or a meal. You can serve it as a main course or pair it with soup for a light and fulfilling meal. It’s easy to make and you can add any flavor or ingredients, vegetables as per your choice.
- 1 cup penne pasta
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil 4 cups of water, add pasta to boiling water.
2. Add 1 tablespoon salt and let it cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
3. Turn off the heat and drain excess water.
4. Blanch spinach by adding it to boiling water for 5 minutes and draining the water from it.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Add garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
7. Add tomato puree and sauté for 5 minutes.
8. Add salt, pepper and blanched spinach, sauté for 5 minutes.
9. Add cooked paste and mix well, cook for 5 minutes.
10. Turn off the heat and garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
11. Serve warm.
Add more veggies of your choice such as onion, broccoli etc.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Come Back Soon!
P.S. – If you love to cook, entertain, laugh, learn and make friends, please come join my Facebook Group: Around The Dinner Table.
✿ Are you watching your weight? Want to be able to indulge occasionally without guilt? You can with this amazing product: http://livelovelose.EatLessFeelFull.com
✿ Do you struggle to get eat enough fruits and veggies to make a difference in your health? Or, do you have picky eaters who won’t eat their veggies? I can help you with that, for sure! Message me on FB at Live Love Lose Bless and let’s chat!