We need to focus our minds on prosperity if we’re going to attain it. Positive thinking can
help us recognize all that is good in our lives and if something is lacking, thinking
positively can help us take action towards attracting what we want.
Here are 10 of the top prosperity quotes and positive affirmations you can work into your
day to make your life more abundant, prosperous, and joyful.
1. My higher self is guiding me in the right direction.
Accept that you’re guided if you really want to accomplish what you’re called to do. Trust
your instincts to guide you along the right path to your prosperity.
• If you come across any passages in books that seem to leap out at you, memorize them
or write them down to read over again; these are likely messages you were meant to
2. I am discovering the purpose for my life.
The only joyful life is the purpose-driven life. The aimless life is not worth living.
When you feel that you have a reason for being, you will feel fulfilled and your life will be
beneficial to others.
• This road to discovery is often long and winding, and it may take you on adventures
that you often can’t predict.
3. I know my mission.
What is your mission? Decide for yourself, then write it down as concisely as you can.
Visualize yourself accomplishing your mission on a daily basis. Don’t expect your mission to
be easy, instead, expect yourself to be strong in completing it.
• Just like a mission statement for a business, allow your mission to grow and
change as you evolve with each passing year.
4. I sit at the feet of the great masters.
Learn from those who have gone before you, those who have already struggled, those who
have already overcome, those who have already achieved, or those who already have
fulfilled similar desires to yours. You don’t have to figure out everything for yourself.
• Every day is a chance to learn something new. Rather than reinventing the wheel,
find a mentor who can help guide you to something better in life.
5. I am managing my time well.
If you need to create a written schedule in a journal or input your tasks into your computer’s
calendar, then do so.
• Spend your time doing things that will make you money, bring you personal
fulfillment, or otherwise make you the success you want to be. Don’t be sidetracked
by frivolous things.
6. My goals are written down.
Write down your goals, short term and long term. Read them over on a daily basis. You
have to internalize your goals so they flow through your life and inform your
• Goals are important on your path to success. Each goal builds upon the last.
7. I cut out the excesses from my life.
Keep your life simple. Stop flying off after the next adventure, the next romance, or the
next big thing. Forget about partying, instead, stick with your schedule and stay intent upon
your goals and your mission.
• Enjoy simple pleasures and find the greatest pleasure in meeting your goals.
8. I know how to use my time creatively.
There has to be time for recreation and for the things you love to do. Re-create your mind
and spirit to keep up your strength.
• A life of prosperity includes making time for creativity.
9. I measure my progress.
You have to stay objective. How are you really doing with your progress? Success largely
rests on your imagination, but it’s not only about wishful thinking.
• Tracking your progress is important to see how far you’ve come toward reaching
10. I get things done.
Those who hesitate are lost. If you can do it today, do it. Don’t force it, but don’t
• To be prosperous is to take action. Whether in work or in love, take action to
make your life better.
Whenever you need some inspiration or reminders of how positive thinking can help you,
revisit these quotes and say them aloud!